FC DELCO: Boys ECNL & ECNL Regional League
FC DELCO is proud to be a member of the Elite Clubs National League Boys (ECNL Boys) and the ECNL Regional League, leagues founded to drive the daily environment for boys youth soccer players, ages U13+. This superior coaching and club development platform features some of the best clubs in the region, as well as a robust player identification program, and post-season play for qualifying teams. What makes FC DELCO unique, is that we are the only club in the area to have both ECNL Boys teams AND MLS Next teams. As a result, elite boys players gain access to our MLS Next resources, coaching staff, and training opportunities when appropriate. Our Boys ECNL and ECNL Regional League teams train in Conshohocken.
Our goal here at FC DELCO is to challenge your child so that he or she grows both as an individual and as a soccer player.
Here’s what to expect:
- One full year membership/commitment with FC DELCO starting in June of 2021 and ending in May or June of 2022
- Professional coaching & curriculum
- Paid coaches trained to inspire and motivate kids
- Trapped player program for eighth-graders on a U15 team
- Top-quality fields and facilities that limit the stoppage of training due to weather
- U13-U14: Training 3X per week in fall, winter, and spring; ECNL League and ECNL Regional League play
- U15+: Training 3X per week in fall, winter, and spring; accommodates for high school play; ECNL League and ECNL Regional League play
- Boys ECNL National Events for some age groups
- Goalkeeper training
- U15+: Unprecedented exposure to college coaches
- Extra training opportunities
- Individual development plans
How to Make Our Boys ECNL or ECNL Regional League Team: Tryouts are coming up for the 20/21 season! Click here for a schedule and to try out.
Boys ECNL Leadership